HAVOC by Jamie Shaw

May 18, 2017

My Review: 

I can happily announce you, that I have been right for the whole time. 

HAVOC is the best book from Jamie Shaw. I said that she writes with every book a better one. You would think, that no one can outdo the last one for every single time, but Jamie Shaw did it again. 

UGH, this book just has my heart. I loved it. I loved it. That is not even the right word for what I feel. There is no such word for it. It's so much more, people.. so much more. I felt everything, as if the book was speaking to me. I really had a connection with it.


It's like a movie in your head while reading. This book is so easy to read and understand. And before you even know, you're finished and want to read it over and over again. I am so glad that I didn't miss out on this book. I am so glad that I gave it a chance. Books and stories like this one make me realise why I love reading this much. 


I had tears while reading. 
I had a smug grin while reading. 
I had anxiety attacks while reading.
I had hunger while reading. 
I had nostalgia while reading.
I had desire while reading.
And I felt every single kind of love while reading. 

I really love each one of the characters! Really! This never happened to me. I always have one character whom I don't like or I would change a little. But not in this series. Each single one is pure perfection! But as perfect they all are, Mike Madden was the best out of them all. 
*Swoon* Oh boy, he did make me swoon like it was his damn job! 
I love him, I want him as my friend, boyfriend, lover, fiancé, husband and bestfriend. I really dig him, hehe :) 

The storyline of this story makes perfect sense. How everything happens and how everything just plays out rightly as if they were supposed to be perfect. (did that make any sense?) And the author plays just amazing with the words, it's a joy to read this masterpiece. 

This book made me think about life, love, family, dreams and education. It made me think about myself. It brought out so many feelings and emotions I have been hiding for a while now. I made me kind of finding myself again. Because in a few scenes, Hailey acted like I would have - insecure and with the thought of being not worth enough. It broke my heart. It made me realise, that  I am worth shi*. That we all are, but that a few of us just need more time and maybe even a little help. Jamie Shaw did help me. These characters did help me and I know that there is someone very special out there, who will help me fully someday - And because of Mike Madden and the crew.. I can't wait for the day. 

I really couldn't lay this book down. It's right now 00:16 am in Zürich, Switzerland, so this is my evidence. 

Thanks to this book - I feel like free and happy ... :) and this book is not even some "help-book", it's just a almost extraordinary love story between two amazing fictional characters. It's crazy how something this simple can be this meaningful and flawless. ❤️




And now I'm just looking forward for the next book. Maybe it's with Vaughn and Macy? I can hope, right? :D

Personal-Advice: Just read it - If you regret buying and reading it, send me as many hate-mails as you like. I won't mind and will respond back to you, then we will be friends and my being will make you have a better taste... Because this book is freaking awesome! 


Who should read it?: 


Every one looking for a easy romantic story, which will make your day.. hell even your year. 

My Rate: 

5 out of 5



About the Autor: 




You would like to have a copy for yourself?




My Review to MAYHEM (BOOK 1 of this series)


My Review to CHAOS (BOOK 3 of this series) 



lf you would like - us to read and review any of your favourite books: 



So here we have the blurb: 

When Hailey Harper left her family farm to enroll in veterinary school, she had a plan: keep her head down, ace her classes, and most importantly… don’t upset the uncle paying her tuition. Translation? Don’t piss off his dramatic, self-absorbed daughter, Danica, even if she’s a nightmare to live with.

Falling in love with her cousin’s rock star ex-boyfriend was definitely not part of the plan.

As the drummer of a now-famous rock band, Mike Madden could have any girl he wants. He’s sweet, funny, romantic, talented—and the only guy that’s ever made Hailey’s heart do cartwheels in her chest. The more she gets to know him, the harder she falls, but Hailey knows they can never be more than friends… because Danica wants him back, and she’ll fight dirty to win.

Mike is falling for Hailey too, but Danica’s threats and his rock star life—music video shoots, international tours, obsessed fans—could tear them apart before they’ve even begun. Hailey isn’t sure she’s the one for him, but Mike’s waited years for a girl like her… and he’ll do anything to prove it.
 




And then this happened: 

I am literally in awe of her! How amazing can a person be? 




You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare