The unexpected everything - Morgan Matson

April 03, 2017


 “It was like someone had turned off the sun. The center of everything was suddenly gone.” 
What is it about: 

Andie had it all planned out. When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future. Important internship? Check. Amazing friends? Check. Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks).




But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life. Because here’s the thing—if everything’s planned out, you can never find the unexpected. And where’s the fun in that?


THAT'S ME BECAUSE I'M GONNA BUY EVERY BOOK MORGAN MATSON HAS EVER
WRITTEN OR WILL WRITE OKAY.

Review:
Okay well, where should I start?
Let's star with, that Morgan Matson never fails with her writing and creating a boy character you can only fall for. I'm really in love with her way of telling a story.
But I have to say the main character Andie kind of disappointed me. Maybe because I really loved Emily from "since you've been gone". But with Andie I couldn't quite identify and sometimes she was annoying.
Than again! I totally got to know her better and fell in love with her a little. Less than I wanted but I still appreciate her alot. 
I also have to say the first fourth of the book, wasn't that spectacular. It was okay. Till around the middle of the story where I couldn't stop reading, like anywhere and anytime.
There were some characters I loved more and some less. I just think Morgan Matson has to be a genius. Because, I mean, who else could create characters that didn't feel like they were fictional but real. I could imagine Andies group of friends so well, as if they were real and I was a friend of them.
The setting is the same as "since you've been gone" and actually two character from SYBG appeared in this book. Which was the best feeling ever because SYBG is one of my favorite books! 
Overall it was a really cute read and one I did enjoy allot! But sadly not as much as "since you've been gone". But who am I to compare this books? Total different plots and characters. But yeah.
Btw. I just fell in love with Morgan Matson because her novels give me life.





Rating:
4 out of 5 

xoxo -A







“You have to try. You have to take your chances. Go and attempt and see what happens. And even if you fail - especially if you fail - come back with your experience and your hard-won knowledge and a story you can tell. And then later you can say, without regret or hesitation... 'Once, I dared to dare greatly” 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare