The Billionaires - Calista Fox

March 15, 2017

MY REVIEW: 


Hot as hell or hot as sin is not the right adjective to describe this book. It's just not enough. It's like, when you call Megan Fox a cutie. I mean not even the thought is imaginable. 
Just not acceptable. 


Well back to the book: The Intimate scenes from this book were just too intimidating and overwhelming, but in a really good way! 
I was sweating like a cow while reading, because my heart rate was  10000 bpm and all that only because I didn't expect something this good. I just wasn't mental ready for this. 
Even though I am not a big fan of love-triangles – I was blown away by this book. I was fascinated by it. I would go on with every positive adjective, but my english vocabulary is only this big. "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" (I am so funny.)

The storyline is great, but like I already said - these intimate scenes were the real eye-catcher. I am still gushing over this book and as you can guess, I won't be over it, for a while. It's actually my favourite Ménage-à-trois book by far. 

And well, the story-line had a ending. Obviously it had a ending. I mean it's a standalone, but what I am trying to say is, that this book had a ending, I didn't see coming. It really took me on surprise. The ending was so perfect, I was grinning from ear to ear, after my gawking, for about like thirty minutes. like a crazy person. So all in all, It was a really good read. Take my advice and go for it. You won't regret it. 

My Rate:  4 out of 5  💸💸💸💸

xo,Nisha 

(ARC provided by NetGalley)


DESCRIPTION:


In The Billionaires, Calista Fox delivers a sexy and sensuous friends-to-lovers tale with a delicious love triangle twist.








You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare