Heart-Shaped Hack - Tracey Garvis Graves

February 14, 2017


Heart-Shaped Hack by Tracey Garvis Graves 



Excerpt form Goodreads (I am too lazy): 

When Kate Watts abandoned her law career to open a food pantry in Northeast Minneapolis, she never dreamed it would be this difficult. Facing the heartbreaking prospect of turning hungry people away, she is grateful for the anonymous donations that begin appearing at the end of each month. Determined to identify and thank her secret benefactor, she launches a plan and catches Ian —a charismatic hacker with a Robin Hood complex—in the act.


Ian intrigues Kate in a way no man ever has. But after learning he’s snooped around on her personal computer, she demands retribution. Impressed with her tolerance and captivated by her spirit, he complies and begins to slowly charm his way past her defenses. Time spent with Ian is never boring, and Kate soon finds herself falling for the mysterious hacker.

But Ian has enemies and they’re growing restless. In the hacking world, exploiting a target’s weakness is paramount, and no price is too high to stop an attack. And when Kate learns exactly how much Ian has paid, she’ll discover just how strong her love is for the man who has hacked his way into her heart.





My review (For that - I'm not lazy): 

This book was so awesome. I'm having "bookhangover" right now. 
No one (just only Jamie Dornan) can help me. 
I am so wasted. I couldn't even sing the ABC, if you asked me. 
I couldn't stop smiling and swooning. I really couldn't. My cheeks do even hurt now. 
This book, hahah ha ha had me from the first chapter on. I am not lying. I mean this books protagonist is a fucking hacker. What else do you need to be satisfied, endless happy and soaking from places, which I am not allowed to mention on a online platform? -Yes, you're right.. NOTHING. 

Well yes, this book has two amazing characters, whom you'll love from the first sight. There is literally no flaw on them. You will get interested with every chapter, page, sentence and word. It totally entchantes you (Yes, I was totally thinking about Suicide Squad's Enchantress). I was, and I still am blown away. These two characters have a connection, like I never have read before. And you as the reader, get the chance to witness it from the best seats. 

It's a story.. which you never heard, saw, read, imagined or thought about. It's so new and so fascinating. 
There is no drama. They fall in love with each other so easily and mature. Like it's supposed to be. They both have something, you want for yourself too. I actually am not really fond of sharing this book with anyone. But it already has a fanbase, so .. screw my feelings. 

So no bluffing.. I really want everyone to read this book. I don’t have anything else to say than, it’s pure and perfect. (Wordgame lol, pure perfection) Verrrry Funny.



“So you want a nice guy, but you don’t want him to be boring.” 
“Yes. Nice and not boring and not into threesomes and no cocaine. I mean, is that too much to ask?” 
“No, although I feel compelled to point out that the threesome thing is pretty universal.” 
“Oh for God’s sake,” she muttered. 
“That doesn’t mean we’re all going to try to convince you to participate in one. It’s just that very few guys would be like, ‘Go away, extra girl,’ should one happen to climb into our bed when you’re already in it. That’s all I’m saying.” 

4.5 out of 5 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌜

xxxxx,
Nisha 🌷☄️

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare